1. This spring uneven skirts are coming in! Dare to be daring and get one. They come in many colors and many prices, so you can get one that matches your style and your budget.
2. The macrame short is amazing. They come in many colors, sizes, and prices so no one has an excuse for not having one this summer. The macrame short goes with solid color tops, and some lightly printed ones as well.
3. Everyone has their favorite wallet. Wallets come in any color, with any pattern, and any price. I personally love the brightly colored fold-out wallets for this summer. They match the bright personality of summer, and make any outfit seem happy.
4. Gladiator sandals are amazing! They are not as uncomfortable as flip flops, but give the same affect which is good for long days at the pool or hanging with your friends. I like the fringe shown on these sandals, and many gladiators come with this extra fringe. It adds a little bit of chic to the shoe and is a nice touch for a otherwise plain brown shoe.
5. Mini this, mini that. No more minis! Mini dresses and mini skirts are cute, but what is really in this spring and summer are midi dresses. The one shown above is in a bright color which is good for summer, but if bright colors are not on your list this season then you can find midi dresses everywhere in every color.
6. The baby doll collar was featured in Teen Vogue’s March 2012 issue, so I may be a little late, but the baby doll collar never really made a mark. I think it can do so much more. This adorable design can be found on tanks, blouses, and dresses so you can make your own decision.
7. Collected, clustered bracelets are so cool. I sound so cliche saying that, but its true. I love the whole rag look that it has and I think that it is really modern and fashionable to wear them.
8. Long dream-catcher earrings are cute and go with almost everything. I just recently purchased a pair from Charming CHARLIE and I love them! They are so modern and have this cool look that can make an outfit pop.
9. Again, dare to be daring and put on some neon eye color. This is a great addition to any outfit and you can wear it with lots of things. If you aren’t daring enough to cover your entire lid, then just dab a little on your finger and lightly apply and desired.
So start saving up for your 9 must haves of spring and summer.
Have fun shopping!